2018年9月14日 星期五

Work in progress photos & details of Betta Fish watercolor illustration 鬥魚水彩插畫繪製過程分解圖&細節

Betta Fish watercolor illustration 鬥魚水彩插畫


Details:

  • The finished work as the above photo shows (完成作品如上圖)
  • Total painting hours: About 6 hrs (費時約 6 小時完成)
  • Paper: BaoHong watercolor paper / 16k / 300g / Cold press (使用之水彩紙:寶紅 冷壓水彩紙 / 16K)
  • Paints Brand: Holbein watercolor paints & UMAE (使用日本好賓水彩顏料&奧馬)
  • Colors that I use in this piece: (這幅插畫所使用的顏色)
  1. Holbein brand: Lemon Yellow / Permanent Yellow Lemon / Permanent Yellow Light / Ultramarine Deep / Compose Blue / Horizon Blue / Cobalt Green / Phthalo Blue Yellow / Peacock Blue / Prussian Blue / Indigo / Marine Blue / Permanent Green No.1 / Terre Verte / Green Grey / Burnt Umber / SEPIA / Permanent Yellow Orange / Greenish Yellow / Lamp Black
  2. UMAE brand: TURQUOISE BLUE
Holbein watercolor (In red squares are the colors I use in this piece) 好賓水彩色卡/紅框內是我這次作品使用的顏色

UMAE watercolor 奧馬水彩: In this piece, I used the color on the right side (324) / 這次使用右邊的顏色 (324)



WIP photos 製畫過程分解圖

I usually do pencil sketching first, then outline it with light watercolor paints. 
The outline color depends on the object, and if the pencil sketching is too dark, I'll eraser it first before starting painting.
(I also put washi tape on the edge to prevent it from bending)
通常我會先用鉛筆打線搞,之後用淡彩描一遍,先前的鉛筆線搞如果顏色太深,上色前會先用橡皮擦擦過 (紙的4邊我會用紙膠帶貼上防止紙張彎曲)

Normally I will put on a base layer of lighter color first. In this piece, the first layer color I use is HORIZON BLUE. Afterwards, I start adding shadows and details of the fish body.
正常情況下我都會先上一層底色,這幅作品的底色我是用HORIZON BLUE
之後我從魚身開始慢慢加上細節跟陰影


             
I hope this help you guys and if you have any questions, kindly leave a comment below or message me via my Facebook page here: Windys.Art
希望這篇文章對你們有幫助,如果你們有其他問題,在底下留言跟我說,或是到粉專訊息給我也可以唷:溫蒂插畫






沒有留言:

張貼留言